Ott Consulting Inc. is pleased to announce that former associate Phil Siebert, RLA, MLA will again be working with the firm to provide clients expanded landscape architectural services.
Mr. Siebert brings over 40 years of experience in all aspects of landscape architecture, focusing on municipal site planning and design, parks and recreation design and land development. He has extensive experience taking projects from concept design, through the review process, final design and construction. Having practiced primarily in the Lehigh Valley, he is extremely familiar will local municipalities throughout the area.
A few of the projects that Mr. Siebert worked on include:
- The Entry Court at Lehigh County Government Center
- Triangle in the Borough of Emmaus
- St. Luke’s Hospital Cancer Center
- Lower Macungie Township Community Center
- City of Allentown Park Renovations
- Upper Saucon Township Community Park
- Kiwanis Ball Field, Emmaus
- Williams Street Park, Emmaus
- Lehigh Valley Velodrome
The firm is looking forward to working closely with Phil in bringing a design sensitivity and creativity to problem solving and developing enhanced project improvements and solutions.
Landscape Architect Phil Siebert Reconnects with OCI
Ott Consulting Inc. is pleased to announce that former associate Phil Siebert, RLA, MLA will again be working with the firm
Jeffrey L. Ott
Ott Consulting Inc